- Feasibility assessments and planning.
- Assisting in obtaining a Development Approval (DA).
- Obtaining Operational Works (OW) for civil matters.
- Liaison with Council in relation to obtaining approvals.
- Contract documentation and tender process.
- Construction supervision.
- Certification of as constructed drawings.
- On Maintenance and plan sealing.
Our core area of practice is working in the land development sector of civil engineering. WSA’s engineers are involved in the entire development process from conceptual design to on maintenance and plan sealing. Our services include:
Obtain optimal yield on your development
WSA work with our client and their choosen surveyors, planners and other project consultants to ensure the optimal outcome for the client. After WSA have undertaken our preliminary design and assessment you can be assured that you will not be shocked by yield reduction at Operation Works. We ensure that overland flow paths and adequate area for detention and stormwater quality are provided.